Custom mobile web design
The future of the web is mobile. Put your business in front of more prospects and turn clicks and visits into leads and sales with a custom mobile-friendly website! Mobile devices are no longer the “future” of social media. They are the present. If you are not ready to have your business go mobile, then get ready to be left in the past along with cassette tapes and your competitor’s dust. That too harsh for you? Well, here something else to chew on. Did you know:
- By the end of 2011, smartphones will increase by 49%
- There are 401 Billion (yes that’s a B) Mobile Phones worldwide
- 86% of Americans own a Mobile Phone
- By 2015 Mobile Devices will be the worlds’ primary connection to the internet
Your Business. Gone Mobile.
The web has gone mobile. Is your website part of it? Many people these days visit mobile websites directly from their mobile device. That’s why you need a mobile web design from a professional company like us here at GBN.
An estimated 45 million people are using smartphones and this number is only going to increase. Is your website ready to serve them? CLICK HERE TO TEST YOUR SITE
If you still are not convinced that your business should go mobile, here are some facts from Nielsen’s 2010 Media Industry Fact Sheet:
- U.S. mobile phone users 13+:223 million
- Number of mobile web users: 60.7 million (up 33% from 2008)
- Percentage of mobile devices that are smartphones:18% (up from 13% in 2008)
- Percentage of mobile device owners that streamed audio:8%
- Percentage of mobile device owners that viewed video via their mobile phone:7%
- Percentage of mobile devices sold in Q3 2009 that were smartphones: 25% (estimated 40%-50% in 2010)
What is a mobile website and why do you need one?
Websites for mobile are designed for the small screen, with the needs of mobile users in mind. A mobile-friendly site can help your business connect with customers and increase sales, but a bad mobile experience can drive your customers to your competition.*
*Sources: Compuware, “What Users Want from Mobile,” 2011
Basic Mobile Value Plan
$199 one-time design and deployment fee – then $10 per month for hosting, maintenance, and support of your mobile web design.
- Design of up to 5 mobile pages, optimized mobile graphics
- Click to call functionality
- Mobile mapping with gps functionality
- Mobile contact form
- Design of 1 photo gallery or slideshow
- Integration with your current desktop site
Mobile Business Plan
$249 one-time design and deployment fee – then $25 per month for hosting, maintenance, and support of your mobile web design.
Includes all of the Value plan features plus:
- Design of up to an additional 5 mobile pages
- Design of up to 2 photo galleries or slideshows
- 1 business specific mobile module such as: real estate listings, menu, coupons, etc.
- 30 minutes of one-on-one training
- 1 mobile marketing plan – evaluation and advice
*Features listed above will work depending on the users device. Our mobile websites are designed to work on most newer smartphones like iPhones, Androids, Windows and Blackberries with full HTML browser capabilities. If you require a “lo-fi” basic mobile website, please contact us.
Millions use the Internet every second of every day. If don’t have a mobile web design yet, you REALLY need to call us.
Call 855-283-5553 to Go Mobile.